I am a young lady who loves to share her thoughts, creativity and ideas to the world with words and marketing as a medium. I believe that life itself, is a battle and therefore must be dealt with critically. I love to help people anyway I can, especially with my God-given abilities. My philosophy in life is ” NEVER GIVE UP” .
I am a Creative and a Content Writer, Commercial Model , Social Media Business Manager and Marketer , MC , Business Coach and an African Product Developer such as wig caps, african material made bags, earings and footwear.
CAREER OBJECTIVES / PERSONAL PROFILE
I am simply versatile, hardworking, purpose driven, focused with good communication and interpersonal skill.
WORK EXPERIENCE / EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Commercial Model – Realer multimedia
- Social Media Marketer/Manager – Ekuba’s Room, Jukebox Studios, Rhema sounds official, Jàdeson, KJV_Flow, Ekubawrites, EKUBA EZIA, Ekuba’s Natural Honey, Shulem Lake, Masterpiece, Womantowife, Jeremiah Owusu Ministries (Till date)
- Inspirational Blogger/Creative writer (ekubaezia.blog) – (Till date)
- Floor Manager (HOD) – Banivillas Hostel (PAGODA Restaurant) (09/2018 to 01/2019)
- Accounts administrator/ Supervisor/ Personal assistant to the CEO/Secretary – MS3 (2i Services, ENYO PROJKT and 107.3) (06/2017 to 08/2018)
- Teaching Assistant (National Service) – Mayera Presby Primary ‘A’ (09/2015 – 08/2016)
- Protocol Prefect – Krobo Girls Presbyterian SHS (2011 – 2012)
- Scripture Union President/ Financial Secretary – Krobo Girls Presbyterian SHS (2010 – 2011)
- PENSA prayer secretary – Krobo Girls Presbyterian SHS (2010 – 2011)
- As a social media marketer/manager, I help clients to achieve their goal by consistently posting, tagging, and sharing products and services on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- As the HOD for Banivillas Hostel, representing the restaurant (floor supervisor);
- I managed to make 500 cocktails with my waitress at a dinner by COCOBOD on one of our reception lawns when the bar guy was resigned out of the blue.
- I played the role of a DJ, sound engineer and a supervisor at a birthday party organized in our conference room to cover up for an inconvenience.
- I introduced a new strategy for stock keeping, with respect to cocktails in order not to encourage petty theft from waitresses and waiters.
- I supported management in making essential decisions by designing a questioner for customers.
- I brought order by preparing an accurate monthly report, with respect to activities and sales.
- I settled disputes within my subordinates and enhanced orderliness.
- As an account’s administrator/personal assistant to the CEO/secretary and a supervisor in MS3;
- I supervised the setup of a studio room at Price Media at a reduced cost, far below the usual budget.
- I supervised the office set up
- In the absence of the CEO, I stood in to calm down a crucial issue we encountered with National Communications Authority (NCA)
- I kept track of assets and expenses in the company.
Accra Polytechnic – Higher National Diploma (HND) Accounting (2012 – 2015)
- Participation in Career Guidance & Resource Workshop – ACCA
- Krobo Girls Presbyterian SHS – WASCE (BUSINESS) (2008-2012)
- Aggrey Memorial SHS (Exchange Programme) – Distinguished Graduate class Honor Division in Culture, service to Community, 2010.
- DARD PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE
- Graduate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access and Windows 2008(May-August)
- Research findings and ICT.
- E.A MEMORIAL ACADEMY – BECE 2003 – 2008
INTERESTS / HOBBIES
Dancing, Creative writing, Social Media marketing
Mr. Raymond Pessey
Mrs. Gladys Asamoah
Senior House Mistress
Krobo Girls S.H.S
Rev. Kofi Banning
var infolinks_pid = 3193861;
var infolinks_wsid = 0;